1. You need to improve your work efficiency if you want a promotion.
2. I'm sorry, but we are going to have to let you go.
3. Are you going to hire temporary workers to help manufacture by the deadline?
4. May I speak to someone in charge of marketing department?
5. I heard the mayor of Seoul is retiring next month due to a health problem.
6. In spite of difficulty, we agreed on a 5% pay raise.
7. Where should I pick up my pay check?
8. What time did you punch out today?
9. I'd like to recommend Eric.
10. Who is retiring early this year?
11. I am doing my best to socialize with the co-workers.
12. Where was the supervisor when the machine broke down?
13. Who has the key to the supply room?
14. She was born with a talent for design.
15. I'm being transferred to Paris.
16. The company is under staffed because of low salaries.
17. Has the vacant position in the accounts department been filled?
18. Ashley has moved up the ranks[r??k] over the years to become the head of the Sales Department.